No products in the cart.
Women’s Multicolor Traditional Rajwara Wedding Beautiful Flower Pearl & Kundan Kamarbandh – Beeline
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Material : Copper, Design : Chain , Color : Gold
- Usage: Bridal Wear, Casual & Ethnic Wear
- Care Instructions: Wipe Jewelry with a soft cloth to remove any sweat stains & moisture. Store in a very nada lock bag.
- Ensure that no water, spray, fragrance or cosmetic comes in touch with the jewellery.
- Apply all lotions, build up, hair spray, etc initial, before putting on your jewellery.
- Size: Free size
- Stone: AD, Pearl & Semi Precious Stones
Note: Maximum order limit per customers for this product is 5 units. (Order exceeds the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled).
Rajwara wedding pearl and kundan ancient gold platted belly waistbelt | Multicolor Beautiful Kamarbandh. Make most out of this traditional waist belt. Made of alloy white stones, this can surely enhance your beauty. The Solah Sringar, without that a Hindu Bride’s look is incomplete, comprises of kamarband, that is one in every of the foremost seductive ornaments in the Indian tradition. This must-have accent for Indian brides dates back to time immemorial. This waist band, which is called sash, patka, phenta, girdle etc. is a long elegant ornate strip that used to adorn the noble waist of elite baroness in India also in South Asia. A terribly Royal,traditional and stylish waist belt studded with varied colored stones.
|Item Length||48 Inches|
There are no reviews yet.