NHP 8100 Silky Shine 1200 W Hot and Cold, Foldable Black Hair Dryer – Nova
Payment on Delivery Available (Cash/Card)
Delivery Within 2-4 Business Days.
- 1200 Watts gentle drying
- Hot and cold feature
- 2 Heat settings for careful drying
- Overheat protection
- Ionic conditioning
- Compact design for simple handling
- Attachment type concentrator
- 12 months Nova India warranty
- Don't use the product for additional than 3-five minutes at one go, let the hair dryer cool down and restart.
- Note – If the appliance overheats, unplug the appliance and use an recent toothbrush to clean off the accumulated lint on the behind screen and let it settle down for a few minutes and before you switch the appliance on again, check the grilles to create positive they're not blocked by fluff, hair, etc additionally check your cord and build sure it is not knotted up. A easy means to uncoil it is to carry the dryer by the plug downward towards the floor and let it spin out till the coils come out and if you're using multiple hair dryers in the same home build sure that they're not on the same plug circuit or it can trip your electric box since the dryers decision for too much electricity at the identical time. Contact_us on: [ 8880 66 3291 ]
Note: Maximum order limit per customers for this product is 4 units. (Order exceeds the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled).
Now you'll get salon-like hair styling at your home, using this Silky Shine hair dryer from Nova. Equipped with the ionic conditioning technology, this hair dryer also ensures that your hair is taken care of throughout the styling process. Protection for your stresses: This hair dryer options the Ehd + technology which ensures that only the correct amount of warmth is distributed on your hair and thus prevents any harm to your hair. Shine and condition: The Thermoprotect temperature setting in this dryer provides a shine and additionally conditions to your hair, therefore that you've got a shining hair vogue. Foldable: After usage, you can fold this hair dryer. Most hair dryers have lint screens that stop anything from being pulled into the heating coil that is what generates the warmth to dry your hair. The problem is that these screens get clogged with lint and cause the hair dryer to overheat and really burn out.