Banarasi Jacquard Kanjivaram Patola Style Free Size Saree For Women – Leeza Store
Payment on Delivery Available (Cash/Card)
Delivery Within 2-4 Business Days.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Saree Fabric : Banarasi Cotton Silk, Saree Colour : Black & Saree Length : 6.3 mtr(Including Blouse)
- Work Type : Zari Woven Work ,Saree Border : Broad Zari work Border in Floral Design ,Pallu : Floral Zari work , Finish Type : Soft/Comfort to wear & Saree Type : banarasi silk saree
- Package Content: 1 Saree with Blouse Piece
- Wash Care Instruction: Wash separately in cold water, do not bleach, dry in shade, medium to hot iron
Leeza Store brings a range of high-quality ancient sarees. The intricately woven jacquard banarasi saree is made from banarasi cotton silk material, that is soft and comfy for all day wear. It also options a broad zari border on the saree. The design has been done with lovely floral motifs, giving the saree a particular look and style. This saree makes a nice half of every bride’s trousseau assortment.
Banarasi Cotton Silk
Banarasi Cotton Silk, a variant of silk is woven from the finest of threads. The silk threads are blended with cotton giving a made and soft texture to it. This combination makes it a classy and lasting option to wear all day long.
The lovely and complicated woven floral motifs in this saree looks terribly swish. These attractive floral patterns run through the complete length of the saree positioned at equal distances. This provides an appealing look to your saree.
Broad Zari Works
Fine zari thread has been employed in making of the complete pattern and style on the saree. This thread is extremely durable, lightweight and immune to breakage. The zari work is additionally non-tarnishing, which helps in maintaining the luster for a considerable amount of your time.