Nivea Crème for Pure & Glowing Skin, 30ml
Delivery Within 2-4 Business Days.
- Nivea creme with skin-caring
- Eucerit makes your skin pure
- It can help your skin to become soft and swish
Note: Maximum order limit per customers for this product is 4 units. (Order exceeds the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled).
Trust the blue tin for the whole family. For over 100 years, NIVEA Crème cares for and protects your skin with its wealthy formula at every chance. The creamy texture with the favored fragrance protects and pampers the skin. For a beautiful, supple skin: NIVEA Crème.
- Cares for all skin sorts at every chance
- With Eucerit
- Pampered with its famous creamy texture and fashionable fragrance
- Free of preservatives
- Skin tolerance is dermatologically approved
WHY USE NIVEA CRÈME?
NIVEA Crème may be a classic, every day, multi-purpose crème that treats damaged and dry skin, leaving it healthy and soft. Having maintained it's made texture and comforting fragrance for over one hundred years, the small blue tin brings back childhood memories. It has remained an unchanged half of your skin-care routine, just proves that it's the simplest moisturiser for dry skin.
Your Skin’s Best Friend:
- NIVEA Creme is a widespread day cream and night cream. One thick layer and hello sleek skin.
- Soothe your skin once sunbathing or before shaving – nothing additional universal or versatile than NIVEA Creme.
- It is also an awesome eye build-up remover.
- The skin around your nail bed, elbows and face needs additional care. NIVEA Creme is the perfect remedy.
- Before any kind of hair removal, a little little bit of NIVEA Creme helps sooth any kind of skin. Men like it when a shave too.
- 1911 – Originally, the NIVEA crème was wrapped in a yellow box. It was the primary cream that was reasonable for everyone.
- 1922 – The Art Nouveau look with the Vine Ornament is still so much from the Blue tin that was to be introduced in the coming years.
- 1925 – The Blue Box with NIVEA written in white celebrates its premiere.
- 1928 – Since the blue tin launch in 1925, the distinctive scent and velvety texture remained largely unchanged.
- 1931 – The beauty ideal changed towards a a lot of active, healthier looking skin. This conjointly mirrored in the label
- 1935 – In this year, seems for the primary time, the trendy, ornament-free font.
- 1949 – The introduction of the new NIVEA lettering characterizes the planning of the complete to the present day
- 1959 – For the first time, the word ‘Crème’ in italics was introduced, to provide a lot of emotion to the complete.
- 1970 – The ‘Blue Box’ used to date was introduced into the market. The white circle disappeared fully.
- 1993 – The cleaner, higher style for the ‘Blue Box’ is introduced.
- 2007 – The NIVEA blue color is best emphasised. So far, the crème in the ‘Blue Tin’ remains one of the foremost successful skin care products of all time.